Nuraeni Former Legislative Candidate Hanura Sinjai "Hijrah" of Nasdem

0



CARITA TODAY, - 
A former legislative candidate (Caleg) from the People's Conscience Party (Hanura) Sinjai has moved to the National Democratic Party (Nasdem) Sinjai. 

Friday (26/08/2022). A candidate for Nuraeni contesting the 2019 general election in District 4 with about 600 personal votes. Nuraeni admitted that he moved to Nasdem because of his family's encouragement. 

"The reason for moving to the Nasdem party is to encourage a big family in Kompang Sinjai Tengah village. My family has been pushing me again to run in the 2024 general election," he said. Friday (26/08/2022). He said one of the Kompang Village community leaders told him to join the Nasdem party. 

“One of the Kompang community leaders, Jamal Cambang, told me to join the Nasdem Party. because I see that the Nasdem party is the only one that works hard to help the community when disaster strikes in our barangay. 

"Nasdem is for elections, while other parties want new elections," he said. In addition, he thanked DPD Party Chairman Nasdem Sinjai for accepting him as the new resident of Nasdem Party's big house. "As a new Nasdem cadre, I would like to thank DPD Nasdem Sinjai Chairman, Mizar Roem, for accepting me as the new resident of the Nasdem Party's big house. 

I will work wholeheartedly to fulfill my potential to devote myself to the growth of Nasdem Party in Sinjai, especially when I first announced to my family that I was now in the dark blue of the Nasdem party,” he said. Meanwhile, Nasdem Sinjai Secretary Kamal Yahya congratulates him for joining the mainstream movement for reform and renewal in Indonesia. 

"Welcome to Sis Nuraeni in the mainstream of Indonesia's restoration movement, let's work together in people's politics, learn from this great house and serve our community to fight for victory together," he concluded.(FT}

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top